The 2nd innings activity centre is a cost free activity and learning center for senior citizens. Objective
This activity centre was started with the objective of creating a community for senior citizens who are neglected by society. With the idea of bringing people together and providiing them with opportunities to learn and stay healthy, DBM started the 2nd innings activity centre in 2016.
To achieve this objective, here are the facilities providing to senior citizens free of cost.
Activities organised at 2nd innings
- Special Mother’s Day celebration
- Spiritual learning session on the teachings of Sadhguru and Brahmakumari
- Karaoke Evenings and interactive games.
- Makar sankranti / Christmas Celebration / Holi Celebration
- Yoga workshop by experts from kaivalyadham conducted on a regular basis.