On 8th of August, we organised another practical version of Staff Training Sessions. This time the session focussed on two modules :
- New joinee introuctions and welcomings.
- Setting performance goals for the new joinees for the year and briefing about performance reviews
- Email etiquettes : How to communicate when writing for leave of absence, leave due health issues and general emails.
- How to use Google Suite – Google calender, Google Drive.
- Non-verbal communication.
The second half of the session was organised by Bhupendra Singh Kohli – he is an eminent social worker who talked about why one should work for non-profits and why empathy is so important for working in this sector.di
New Joinees in the DBM Team :
- Ekta Raut – in HO for Accounts
- Priti Jawre – center incharge Senior citizen center
- Rinali Shah – CES teacher
- Manish – Social worker Govandi
- Shaheen – OJT center incharge