IMPROVING EDUCATION QUALITY
Schools in India often suffer from lacking financial resources and insufficient infrastructure, which affects the educational quality heavily.
Through educational interventions Dharma Bharathi Mission seeks to support schools, which face such struggles. The organisation supplies the school with various programs such as English classes, computer and science labs, libraries and study centres.
We wish to make an impact in the complete educational lifecycle of the children and teachers. Some of the Educational interventions under taken by DBM are:
- Chalo English Sikhayein
- Computer Centers
- Project Disha – Mentoring, Life Skill training, Leadership Training & Career Guidance.
- Library & Study Center
- Jyot – An interactive workshop for Teacher enrichment and sharing and developing innovative and interactive teaching techniques to stimulate young minds.
- Interactive Science Teaching
- Awareness Programme
- DBM Scholarship
- Study Materials
- Extra Curricular Activities
- Impacted 7500+ students through all its programs in 2015-2016.
- 222 Volunteers taught 4000+ underprivileged students from vernacular backgrounds in the age group of 6-21.
- Scholarships providing by DBM have helped well deserving students pursue their dreams and ambitions.
All interventions at DBM were aimed at improving the student learning outcomes by providing a boost to all the support sections in schools via teacher training and study material support.